Miller Management/NTS Praxis will be offering a 6-Week online class with Dr. Miller on six key areas in church administration and finance. The content is for pastors and local church leaders (especially church treasurers) who would like to increase their knowledge and incorporate best practices in their church's financial management practices to be good stewards of God's resources.
6 Class Session Topics:
- Handling Income Funds with Integrity
- Handling Expenses Properly and Meeting IRS Regulations
- Build a Budget and Manage with Helpful Reporting
- Managing Facilities to Better Facilitate Ministry
- Understand, Embrace and Deal with Risk Management Effectively
- Understanding Today's Legal Requirements for Churches
- Teacher: Glenn Miller
While we pastors are always working toward the spiritual formation of others, it can be difficult to invest intentionality to our own spiritual well-being. This course provides time and resources for clergy to receive care of the Good Shepherd.Join Rev. Michaele LaVigne in a six-session course in which participants will be invited to engage in silence and solitude, Lectio Divina, imaginative prayer, spiritual friendship and spiritual direction. Each session will include time for teaching, dialog, and guided prayer practice.